I made some simple brackets and attached it to the radiator:
Plumbing the engine wasn't simple, and the Pilgrim hoses supplied didn't fit the Rover V8, so I returned them and used some flexi hose. For anyone wanting the detail:
- Bottom of Rad connects to bottom of water pump
- Top of Rad connects to front of manifold (where thermostat is housed)
- Back of water pump to connects to heater (via a T piece - see below)
- Heater return connects to the back of manifold
- Expansion tank top and bottom to small pipes on rad top and bottom
My thermostat housing has a bypass outlet to allow water to flow to heater. Trouble is I had no where to connect it as the back of my water pump had only 1 outlet, so I simply put a T piece.
Next is to fill with 50/50 antifreeze and water and check for leaks.