Lots of little jobs (sorry no photos).
- Wired fuel pump
- Connected fuel tank to fuel pump, disconnected it all and added in a fuel filter
- Connected fuel pipe in engine bay to carbs remembering the 2nd fuel filter - not really necessary, but can't hurt and since it is clear plastic you can see the fuel is being pumped to the carbs
- Blanked off the 2nd fuel pipe to the fuel tank (not needed as not using fuel injection)
- Connected the Sierra ignition switch to the loom and tested fuel pump (tick!):
Red - live
Yellow - key position I
Black/Yellow - key position II
Black/Blue - key position III (starting)
- Wired the coil to the DLM8 Distributor (actually to the amplifier/ignition module on the side). No where could I find a circuit diagram for this, but finally figured it out Red to Coil +ve, and Blue to coil -ve.
- Wired coil to ignition switch mkey position II
- Finally wired the oil pressure sensor.
4 things left to do:
- Fill with oil and turn over to ensure the oil pressure light goes out (pump may need priming)
- Bolt on exhausts
- Put some petrol in the tank
- Cross all fingers and pray before turning ignition switch