The roll bar was easy to fit using the manual as a guide, and ensuring the correct height was achieved. Cutting the holes in the body needed to be fairly accurate. To mark the holes from the underside I used an empty sealant tube as a guide from the chassis up towards the body. Once the hole was cut and enlarged slightly the roll bar slid neatly into place. I did notice that the legs were quite parallel, and as it slid down I needed to widen the holes on one side - it didn't matter as the escutcheon plate hid all that. It was a tight fit and I greased the chassis and used a rubber mallet to tap it home. The bar is stainless steel and therefore VERY hard to drill. Once mounted I slowly drilled a hole through the bar and chassis using new titanium tipped drill bits.